Agate is a very diverse stone, found in many different colors in nature. Agate stones are a mixture of red, gray, white, blue, brown and green colors. Agate stone has been used as a protective factor against negative energies since the early ages as ornaments, jewelry and decorative. Agate is hard and its colored parts have a translucent transparent or translucent structure. It took its name from the Achates River in Sicily.
Agate is a strong healing agent in general. It can be used as a kind of therapy tool. Various minerals within the stone can be a source of healing in different matters. However, it is necessary that it touch the body and the energy in nature, especially solar energy, can reach the body through the stone. Symbolizes the Agate Taurus.
Benefits of Agate Stone
• It is believed to protect the carrier from danger and end their non-compliance.
• It is good for insomnia, cowardice, blackhead, and harm, as well as the proper functioning of metabolism.
• It helps in realizing the facts.
• Agate, which has a strong and masculine energy, is beneficial for genitals and sexual power.
• It gives a feeling of warmth to the tight parts of the body and reduces the tension.
• It releases excess or negative energy in the body, thereby eliminating stress.
• Socializes the person and helps him to adapt to the environment and people.
• It helps to overcome fears and increase courage.
• It improves mental and logic power.
• Strengthens the body and relaxes the circulation of lymph.
• Balances blood pressure. Especially brings low blood pressure to normal level.
• It provides protection against evil eye. Because it has a remarkable feature for the first look.
• With its vitality energy, it also allows you to see the good direction of the events when you feel distressed and bad. If you're easily effected by the negativity of people, carnelian will be very good for you.
• After canceling the tender and they will not offer users to see dr. It keeps children carrying this stone in their pockets away from negative emotions and quarrels.
Symbolizing worldly success, agate protects against negative energy and stimulates exhausted courage. It would be beneficial for businessmen to carry this stone especially under the waist (pocket, ring, etc.). It increases self-confidence, especially when used as a ring.
• Represents joy and peace.
Hardness Level: 7
Chemical Structure: SiO2
Specific Gravity: 2.57 - 2.64
Chakras: Root, Lower abdomen, Heart
Cleaning: Flowing water, Sun (1 Hour)
Amethyst, which means not getting drunk in mythology, gives energy, happiness, peace and vitality. Since it is an energetic stone, it has a refreshing effect on most people. It is a crystal that you can carry on you all the time. The energy it emits always benefits you and protects it from negativity. Try to keep this stone on you especially when you are in a negatively charged environment. So you can be sure you will receive only positive energy.
Amethyst, one of the strongest stones in terms of effect, is the purple type of quartz stone. They have different colors from lilac to dark purple. It takes its purple color from the iron mine and is a silicon dioxide composition. It is recommended to use with Pink Quartz.
Benefits of Amethyst Stone
Protects from radiation and negative energy
• Good for the eyes
• Because it carries a negative electric charge; It increases the brain power by collecting excess electricity charge in the body.
• Good for heart conditions
• Cleans the blood
Good for allergies
• Soothes anger, relieves stress and gives positive energy
How should the Amethyst Cleaning be done?
The most convenient way to clean the gemstones is to bury it in dry soil at certain intervals and wait for a day. If your stone is porous, you can also clean it by standing in clean water. Because it is soil and water cleaner. Since too many people come into contact with stones, it will cause an accumulation of negative energy, so you should definitely clean your newly bought stones before using them for the first time. You can also clean your amethyst with sun rays. Soaking in sunlight or clean water for 30 minutes will clear your crystal.
Where is the Amethyst Stone Removed?
Amethyst, which is extracted in a large area on the earth, takes different names according to its color. major countries extracted; Siberia, Uruguay, Zambia, Brazil, Uruguay, Bolivia, Argentina, Zambia, Namibia, Africa.
Amethyst stone, which has a hardness of 7, is mostly used as jewelry and ornaments. When used as a jewelry, it is necessary to contact the skin. If it is used as a decorative item in environments such as home and workplace, it is more suitable to use untreated parts as crystal. In this way, it collects negative energy in the environment and emits positive energy.
It is a fossilized resin of a pine species. It is a translucent and easily broken fossil in various colors, ranging from light yellow to red, which is used in making ornaments and jewelry. It is a stone that can gain the feature of attracting small objects when it is buried somewhere. Amber, extracted from the Baltic Sea (Poland), has been adopted as one of the most favored stones from women's ornaments for centuries. It is not possible to compare it with any transparent stone in terms of brightness and color. Fossilized insects adhering to amber, excessive wild plants, important features not seen in other stones, and those with insect or plant fossils are considered more valuable.
Amber reveals electrical and magnetic properties, especially when heated.
Amber, which used to be famous for medicine and its many uses, is not used for this purpose today. Purified amber oil has been used in the past and in pertussis. It has also been used in the manufacture of fragrances and perfumes since ancient times.
Amber, which is widely used in Anatolia, is also used in ink manufacturing. It is also known as amber and is often used in jewelry making.
The most important feature of true amber is that it gives off a pine scent when burned. It is made of imitation amber, plastic, glass, synthetic pine gum. It creates itching mixed with sweating in the part where the body touches.
Benefits of Amber Stone
• It relieves aches when the aching places are settled. The fact that the amber used is the size of the aching area strengthens its effect.
• It is used in the neck area to treat colds, asthma, goiter, bronchitis and allergies. It is superior to other stones in the treatment of throat and thyroid infections.
• When played in the left hand, it collects the body's electricity.
• It is also beneficial against depression as it reduces the electric charge.
• It provides a balance between your daily routine and your mental and spiritual development.
• It is thought to be a stone that brings money and is put into crates for this purpose. (this is just about belief.)
• It revitalizes you with its healing energy when you think life is a burden and you feel you are crushed under responsibilities.
• It enables you to realize the beautiful aspects of life and thus fill you with joy. It gives positive energy.
Hardness Level: 2.5
Specific Weight: 1, 10
Chakras: Lower abdomen, Sun Fly
Cleaning: Flowing water, Sun (1 hour)
It has spread over a wide area around the world. It is a hard and solid mineral group that forms more than 10% of the earth's crust. They are crystals in the form of hexagonal prisms. Often there is a frozen drop of water in it, and when it breaks, it turns back into water.
Quartz crystal, which has been used in magic and treatment fields since ancient times, consists of components of oxygen and silicon. Today, treatment is one of the most qualified stones. In fact, the term crystal quartz defines a very large family of stones, not a single type of stone. Some of the members of this family have become known by their own names by declaring their independence. Amethyst, Citrine, Blood Stone, Chrysoprase is from this family in stones.
It is used in the industrial field as an electronic transmitter and separator, and is also used in watches, detergents, dentists, glass and electric lighting. It is a symbol of strength and hidden power in a metaphysical sense. It passes the energy of nature through it. It is believed that the universe represents the infinite power and the bearer can grasp this power. Quartz crystals were used with prayers for raining in ancient times.
It destroys the negative energy that occurs around the person and collects, activates the positive energy and accumulates it at the same time. It also has a feature that activates thought forms.
Benefits of Quartz Crystal
• It is an emotional stabilizer. It stimulates brain functions.
• It provides protection against loss of power and vitality.
• In particular, it collects radiation emitted from devices such as mobile phones and radios.
• Strengthens mental concentration.
• It protects the person from the negative energy of other people if it is carried under clothing by touching the skin. If you are in positive people, wear your stone visible. Thus, it collects the positive energy of the people around you.
• It has a headache relieving feature.
• Keeps digestion and blood circulation system healthy and improves if sick.
• It is healthy for the eye.
Hardness Level: 7
Places It is extracted: It is a hard and solid mineral group that forms more than 10% of the earth's crust. It is commonly found.
Cleaning: Soil / Salt water / Flowing water
Citrine, the color of which goes from yellow to light brown, is used in the treatment of many diseases. It has healing energy. It strengthens self-confidence, destroys self-destructive tendencies, makes one feel good. Citrine is also used to activate massage oils. This stone energizes the oil, accelerates the circulation and allows it to penetrate better into the skin.
If you carry citrine on your neck with the tip down, this gives you confidence and universal strength. Citrine, another name of which is the merchant's stone, is put by some believers in their vaults.
They believe that citrine increased their monetary power. Some people think that it is an unfortunate stone, and they try not to take it anyway.
Citrine is often mixed with topaz, a much more precious stone than itself. Sometimes the name citrine is used incorrectly as another name of topaz. This is because the orange or yellowish species of topaz are similar to citrine in color.
Benefits of Citrine Stone
Citrine, like Amethyst, can be used to block unwanted energies in an environment.
Citrine is a stone believed to be successful.
• It gives feelings of joy and happiness to the person carrying it.
• It helps the person to get rid of the emotions that cause depression. It strengthens the sense of self-confidence and is comforting and reassuring in cases of irritability.
• It destroys negative energy. However, it does not collect negative energy such as quartz crystal. For this reason, it does not need much to purify from negative energies.
• Increases mental clarity.
It is believed to be beneficial for kidney, colon, lungs, digestive organs and heart.
Hardness Level: 7
Chakras: Lower abdomen, Sun's fly
Topaz, which has been used since ancient times and believed to be one of the most powerful stones, is said to be good for eye diseases and epidemics such as plague. There are many colors of Topaz.
It can be white, gray, blue, yellow, orange, brown, red or colorless. Colorless topaz can also be mixed as it is the same weight as the diamond. This similarity can only be distinguished by the Mohs scale. The color of the stone is mostly variable and may lose its color in sunlight. For example, the brown topaz of Siberia becomes white in the sunlight. For the first time in the 18th century, a jeweler found that the Brazilian topaz turned pink when slightly heated, and this method became widespread. This type of burned topaz is often called Brazilian ruby, and the rare natural red topaz is called by the same name.
This stone is known to heal unhealthy people and encourage them. Topaz, which is a very beautiful and rare stone, is especially used in jewelry making. It is a dazzling stone with its natural and magnificent light. Especially yellow topaz and orange topaz are the most valuable varieties. Blue topaz is the most widely used topaz variety. It is believed to bring abundance and abundance. Today, Brazil is the country where the most valuable topazes are extracted. Topaz crystals are generally rectangular in shape and are the only natural gemstone with the same weight as the diamond. Transparent topaz is sometimes indistinguishable from diamonds.
Benefits of Topaz Stone
• It is an important physical and mental healing in general.
• Especially transparent Topaz provides spiritual growth.
• It is protective and healing against eye diseases.
• It gives clarity of mind, increases its reasoning power, and gives the person the intelligence, intuition and courage to deal with this situation in sudden dangerous or difficult situations.
• It is believed to protect the oppressors from the persecution and the evil of bad characters.
• Improves intelligence and abilities.
• It strengthens the immune system.
• It is good for eye diseases and epidemics.
Hardness Level: 8
Chakras: Root, Sun fly, Throat, Crown