Amethyst, which means not getting drunk in mythology, gives energy, happiness, peace and vitality. Since it is an energetic stone, it has a refreshing effect on most people. It is a crystal that you can carry on you all the time. The energy it emits always benefits you and protects it from negativity. Try to keep this stone on you especially when you are in a negatively charged environment. So you can be sure you will receive only positive energy.
Amethyst, one of the strongest stones in terms of effect, is the purple type of quartz stone. They have different colors from lilac to dark purple. It takes its purple color from the iron mine and is a silicon dioxide composition. It is recommended to use with Pink Quartz.
Benefits of Amethyst Stone
Protects from radiation and negative energy
• Good for the eyes
• Because it carries a negative electric charge; It increases the brain power by collecting excess electricity charge in the body.
• Good for heart conditions
• Cleans the blood
Good for allergies
• Soothes anger, relieves stress and gives positive energy
How should the Amethyst Cleaning be done?
The most convenient way to clean the gemstones is to bury it in dry soil at certain intervals and wait for a day. If your stone is porous, you can also clean it by standing in clean water. Because it is soil and water cleaner. Since too many people come into contact with stones, it will cause an accumulation of negative energy, so you should definitely clean your newly bought stones before using them for the first time. You can also clean your amethyst with sun rays. Soaking in sunlight or clean water for 30 minutes will clear your crystal.
Where is the Amethyst Stone Removed?
Amethyst, which is extracted in a large area on the earth, takes different names according to its color. major countries extracted; Siberia, Uruguay, Zambia, Brazil, Uruguay, Bolivia, Argentina, Zambia, Namibia, Africa.
Amethyst stone, which has a hardness of 7, is mostly used as jewelry and ornaments. When used as a jewelry, it is necessary to contact the skin. If it is used as a decorative item in environments such as home and workplace, it is more suitable to use untreated parts as crystal. In this way, it collects negative energy in the environment and emits positive energy.
Garnet stone can be found in a wide variety of colors, either transparent or opaque, ie translucent. Usually the red one is known. It is generally a circular or oval stone.
The male type is dark red and the female type is light red. Garnet is not included in any mineral group. The chemical composition and colors of the stones in the garnet group are different from each other. For this reason, it is classified as an independent stone. Its colors can vary from dark red to orange and sometimes purple to lilac.
It is one of the natural stones that helps people take all their negative energies and turn them into positive. Heart-shaped stones represent lovers and wives.
It is especially recommended for people in Scorpio and Aquarius. The major countries of origin are Brazil, Canada, Madagascar, Australia, India, America, Africa, Czechoslovakia and Zaire.
It can be used in products such as necklaces, rosaries, earrings and bracelets. It helps to relieve stress and fatigue in our daily lives.
Benefits of Garnet Stone
• It gives understanding and cunning.
• It is known that it carries on it, protecting it against physical weakness and brutality.
• It increases sexual energy and sensitivity. It is known to provide protection against sexual imbalance.
• Strengthens, cleanses and revitalizes the body. It is especially useful for blood vessels. It activates imagination, symbolizes love and compassion.
• It is protective and healing against lung and heart diseases.
• It helps to treat infectious diseases.
• It provides hormonal balance.
• It is effective in relieving low back pain. It is more correct for sensitive people to use under the waist. Because it can cause irritability, headaches or dizziness in such people.
• It helps you maintain your balance when you get excited and feelings of emptiness. It gives a feeling of calmness. In this way, it allows you to go over the things you need to do slowly and in order, and you will feel that your capacity has increased.
• Provides protection from nightmares when placed under the bed or pillow.
Tiger eye stone, which is a quartz group stone, is one of the most valuable healing stones. It gets silky appearance when polished. Tiger's eye stone is a rotating stone. It is generally used as jewelry. It is known that tiger eye stone is good for asthma diseases. It also comes into play in case of nervous system disorder and shows its relaxing effect. It is a great emotional stabilizer.
Tiger eye stone is the stone of independence. Its color is yellow and streaked on brown. It has a glassy, iridescent and silky appearance. Tiger's eye stone increases the sense of ownership. Besides, it is good for insomnia and gives mental calmness. It gives ease and courage to those who carry it. Tiger eye stone is usually extracted in Australia, South Africa and Burma. The price of tiger eye stone varies according to its quality. For this reason, although the two products look exactly the same, their prices may differ.
Benefits of Tiger Eye Stone
• It has benefits for asthmatic patients.
• It has beneficial effects for digestive system disorders, spleen and pancreas.
• Increases courage and reminds you of your purpose whenever you think your life lacks a purpose.
• It is a gift that is sought after among lovers because it is a stone that appeals to emotions. You can use it as a ring or necklace, or carry it in your pocket.
• It is emotionally stabilizing and reduces stubbornness. It allows the person to perceive events more clearly.
• Tiger eye with strength and courage; increases your stamina and gives you a desire to progress despite obstacles.
• If you plan to make changes in your life, the stone you need is the tiger's eye stone.
• It is beneficial for children who have nightmares.
• It is believed that the tiger's eye protects it from the evil eye and was used for this purpose in the past.
• It enables people who carry it to be less dependent on others.
Hardness Level: Tiger eye with a hardness level of 7 is easily used in making jewelry and ornaments.
Countries of origin: Australia, South Africa and Burma
Chakras: Flowing water
Coral is a stone that can be found in all shades of white to red, pink and orange. It is a living stone formed and living in all warm and shallow seas in the world. Corals are made of pure calcium. It is a living organic stone.
The belief that it strengthens the heart and spleen, gives relief, peace and energy, strengthens breathing, prevents low blood pressure, maintains the balance of the body, is good for the lung, symbolizes deep love and love. Coral, which has been used as jewelry and ornaments from past to present, may contain magnesium carbonate and some trace amount of organic substances in addition to pure calcium in its chemical composition. It shines like glass when polished. In jewelry manufacturing, red, pink and white corals are the most popular ones. Among these, the most valuable is red coral. Coral, which is sensitive to acids and heat, may leave color on you during use.
It has the appearance and hardness of natural coral, grain or wood. The first distinctive feature of natural coral is its rough and stained surface with its color. Smooth corals are either processed or corrected, or artificial, that is fake. The ones with excessive color are painted, and those who have no spots are most likely counterfeited.
It is more useful when used with silver or copper in coral jewelry. It is used for the treatment of many skin diseases, especially psoriasis.
Benefits of Coral Stone
• It strengthens the heart and spleen.
• Strengthens reputation in the family and among friends.
• Strengthens one's spiritual understanding.
• It eliminates the lack of concentration.
• It ensures the preservation of purity and balance.
• It is effective against evil, especially since its red and pinkish type is remarkable.
• It is considered protective and curative for infants and children against pediatric diseases.
• Intelligence gives intelligence agility, strengthens memory.
• Keeps blood circulation system healthy and helps in the treatment of blood related diseases.
• Balances the hormonal system and keeps it healthy.
• Eliminates negativities and negative energy in the home and family, creates peace and comfort.
Obsidian, also known as obsidian or volcano glass, is a stone formed in places of natural volcanic origin. It is extracted from the mountains and similar volcanic areas.
It occurs when the lava in the lit mountain quickly cools and freezes before it has time to crystallize. Since it is not crystalline, the edge areas can be very thin and sharp. For this reason, it was used as an arrowhead in ancient times.
Obsidian stone provides the body with electricity and provides relief. It is a very healing stone and is useful in cleansing the liver. Obsidian stone is a stone with black, brown, green and shiny outer eruption. It has a glassy appearance. The most known color of the obsidian stone is the snow-grained obsidian with white spots on it. It is also known as purity stone.
Benefits of Obsidian Stone
• Eliminates feelings of anger and anger.
• Obsidian helps you when you are afraid to look inside. It strengthens the negative thoughts and feelings in you and makes you realize them.
• It helps you get rid of memories that you do not want to remember. So your positive emotions take action.
• Obsidian may make you feel nervous due to these features. However, it is a stone that everyone needs, as you can only step into positive changes when you can look within you without fear.
• Obsidian allows you to notice the light inside.
• It is a suitable stone to discharge the body's electricity.
• It is useful in cleaning the liver. For this purpose, ten to thirty minutes is waited by placing a fist-sized obsidian stone on the liver. However, this period should not be exceeded and in this case, it should not fall asleep.
Hardness Level: 5.0 - 5.5
Specific Gravity: 2.6
Chakras: Root, Sun Neural Network, Heart
Pink quartz, which is a rare type of quartz in nature. It was used in the making of seals and symbols in ancient times, and today it is used in making carved trinkets, decorative items and jewelery. Its color varies from Pale pink to rose red. It has gained a reputation as a love stone.
If you have used your crystal for too long, its energy may be depleted. It begins to transfer the negative energy it has collected to you. You will feel this negative energy in the form of headaches, nausea. In this case, before using your crystal again, you need to bury it in the ground overnight and clean it.
Leaving your crystal with an amethyst also cleans it. For this, you can take two crystals and use one while cleaning the other. Do not let other people touch a crystal you clean. For whatever purpose, before using a newly purchased crystal, be sure to bury it in the ground overnight to purify it from negative energy.
Crystals can cause headaches at first in those who are not accustomed to its energy. If so, occasionally remove your crystal. However, you can wear it constantly when you get used to its energy.
The quartz with a clear inside is called "Male Quartz", and the quartz with a smoke inside is called "Female Quartz". In crystal clusters, they are usually found together. Male quartz has a positive effect on people with mental confusion and pessimism due to its clarity. It has a stimulating and stimulating effect on human. Female quartz has a dull structure. Although its appearance is not as beautiful as male quartz, it has many more features. It is good for severe headaches that occur mentally, emotionally or physically.
Pink quartz has a soothing effect and relaxes the heart. It provides emotional pain and distress to decrease. The names of quartz crystals vary according to their color. Another name for pink quartz is love crystal. It is known that those who carry it do not have emotions such as anger and jealousy. In addition to relaxation and peace, you will feel your heart relieved with confidence in the crystal.
Benefits of Pink Quartz Stone
• It renews the body cells, therefore it both cures diseases and increases the body's resistance.
• It provides inner peace and harmony.
• Keeps systems of organs such as kidney, lung, liver and heart healthy.
• Heals wounds, angina, asthma and visual disturbances.
• It is good for depression. It allows the person to value himself, gives a sense of self-confidence.
• It makes you love life.
• It destroys negative energy around you and collects and accumulates positive energy.
• It is an emotional stabilizer. It stimulates brain functions.
• It provides protection against loss of power and vitality.
• It collects radiation emitted from devices such as wireless modems, mobile phones, and radios.
• Strengthens mental concentration.
• It protects the person from negative energy in the environment when it is carried under clothing by touching the skin. If you are in an environment with positive people, wear your stone visible. Thus, it collects the positive energy of the people around you.
• It has a headache relieving feature.
• Keeps digestion and blood circulation system healthy and improves if sick.
• It is healthy for the eye. It gives the eagle vision and power.
Hardness Level: 7
Countries are removed: Turkey, Afghanistan, Iran, Canada, Brazil, United States, Mexico.