Agate is a very diverse stone, found in many different colors in nature. Agate stones are a mixture of red, gray, white, blue, brown and green colors. Agate stone has been used as a protective factor against negative energies since the early ages as ornaments, jewelry and decorative. Agate is hard and its colored parts have a translucent transparent or translucent structure. It took its name from the Achates River in Sicily.
Agate is a strong healing agent in general. It can be used as a kind of therapy tool. Various minerals within the stone can be a source of healing in different matters. However, it is necessary that it touch the body and the energy in nature, especially solar energy, can reach the body through the stone. Symbolizes the Agate Taurus.
Benefits of Agate Stone
• It is believed to protect the carrier from danger and end their non-compliance.
• It is good for insomnia, cowardice, blackhead, and harm, as well as the proper functioning of metabolism.
• It helps in realizing the facts.
• Agate, which has a strong and masculine energy, is beneficial for genitals and sexual power.
• It gives a feeling of warmth to the tight parts of the body and reduces the tension.
• It releases excess or negative energy in the body, thereby eliminating stress.
• Socializes the person and helps him to adapt to the environment and people.
• It helps to overcome fears and increase courage.
• It improves mental and logic power.
• Strengthens the body and relaxes the circulation of lymph.
• Balances blood pressure. Especially brings low blood pressure to normal level.
• It provides protection against evil eye. Because it has a remarkable feature for the first look.
• With its vitality energy, it also allows you to see the good direction of the events when you feel distressed and bad. If you're easily effected by the negativity of people, carnelian will be very good for you.
• After canceling the tender and they will not offer users to see dr. It keeps children carrying this stone in their pockets away from negative emotions and quarrels.
Symbolizing worldly success, agate protects against negative energy and stimulates exhausted courage. It would be beneficial for businessmen to carry this stone especially under the waist (pocket, ring, etc.). It increases self-confidence, especially when used as a ring.
• Represents joy and peace.
Hardness Level: 7
Chemical Structure: SiO2
Specific Gravity: 2.57 - 2.64
Chakras: Root, Lower abdomen, Heart
Cleaning: Flowing water, Sun (1 Hour)
Aquamarine means sea water. It is extracted into large and clean crystal pieces. It is used in jewelry as processed. In addition, it has begun to be used for decorative purposes in homes and businesses in its natural form. It is made of precious stones and is a transparent and silicate type of Beril. It has a light blue or bluish green color and is very similar to Emerald. It mostly occurs under conditions where beryl is found and the most beautiful ones are mostly extracted in Russia.
Aquamarine is one of the most preferred and precious stones. For this reason, it is among the stones with the most fake. Therefore, very care must be taken when choosing Aquamarine. What increases the value of Aquamarine is the cleanliness, transparency and darkness of the interior.
Aquamarine has a variety of colors, from marine to light sky blue. It is a transparent or translucent stone. It is an iron mine in trace amount that gives color to stone.
Benefits of Aquamarine Stone
• It is good for respiratory diseases, asthma, sore throats, bronchitis and trioid gland disorders.
• It helps the digestive system to work properly.
• It helps to heal glands, ures and other swellings.
• Ensures that jaw bones and teeth stay healthy.
• It builds confidence, courage and balance. It gives the courage to express emotions.
• Thanks to its features, it is one of the most suitable stones that can be used against tension and stress. The edema of blue is great in this.
• Strengthens the relationship between body and mind, and strengthens intuition.
• Helps overcome shyness, frustration and negative emotions. It gives positive energy. Increase the sense of optimism, gives joy.
• It helps you find spiritual satisfaction in everything you do.
• It improves mental and logic power.
• It is a cornucopia and lucky stone.
• If you have a perfectionist structure that believes you are inadequate even in the works you do well; aquamarine broadens your vision so that you can be satisfied spiritually, allowing you to realize your own value.
• It strengthens memory and creates clear memory. It allows you to think logically and balanced.
• Keeps them away from alcohol, cigarettes and drugs, weakens their addiction.
• Increases your self-confidence, passes the laziness trend
• Provides mental and physical relaxation. Aquamarine will make you more peaceful if you are overly nervous, nervous and excited.
Hardness Level: 6
Countries of Extraction: Russia, India, Nigeria, Brazil and Pakistan
Amethyst, which means not getting drunk in mythology, gives energy, happiness, peace and vitality. Since it is an energetic stone, it has a refreshing effect on most people. It is a crystal that you can carry on you all the time. The energy it emits always benefits you and protects it from negativity. Try to keep this stone on you especially when you are in a negatively charged environment. So you can be sure you will receive only positive energy.
Amethyst, one of the strongest stones in terms of effect, is the purple type of quartz stone. They have different colors from lilac to dark purple. It takes its purple color from the iron mine and is a silicon dioxide composition. It is recommended to use with Pink Quartz.
Benefits of Amethyst Stone
Protects from radiation and negative energy
• Good for the eyes
• Because it carries a negative electric charge; It increases the brain power by collecting excess electricity charge in the body.
• Good for heart conditions
• Cleans the blood
Good for allergies
• Soothes anger, relieves stress and gives positive energy
How should the Amethyst Cleaning be done?
The most convenient way to clean the gemstones is to bury it in dry soil at certain intervals and wait for a day. If your stone is porous, you can also clean it by standing in clean water. Because it is soil and water cleaner. Since too many people come into contact with stones, it will cause an accumulation of negative energy, so you should definitely clean your newly bought stones before using them for the first time. You can also clean your amethyst with sun rays. Soaking in sunlight or clean water for 30 minutes will clear your crystal.
Where is the Amethyst Stone Removed?
Amethyst, which is extracted in a large area on the earth, takes different names according to its color. major countries extracted; Siberia, Uruguay, Zambia, Brazil, Uruguay, Bolivia, Argentina, Zambia, Namibia, Africa.
Amethyst stone, which has a hardness of 7, is mostly used as jewelry and ornaments. When used as a jewelry, it is necessary to contact the skin. If it is used as a decorative item in environments such as home and workplace, it is more suitable to use untreated parts as crystal. In this way, it collects negative energy in the environment and emits positive energy.
Hematite, one of the main sources of iron, is a delicate type of crystal. The most common color is red-brown. In addition, it is available in colors from black to gray and from yellow to brown. Although it looks like iron, it can easily break if dropped on the ground.
This stone has been used since ancient times. It was generally used as a talisman. Nowadays, it is used mostly with the belief that it is good for waist cold.
Hematite, also known as blood stone, has different colors due to the other rocks it contains. Hematite, which is also used as a pigment, is the basic mineral used in steel production.
Benefits of Hematite Stone
• It is effective against gonorrhea.
• It ensures proper functioning of the spleen.
• It has a positive effect on blood circulation.
• It is useful against articular rheumatism.
• It makes hair grow louder.
• It strengthens memory.
• It is good for people who have difficulty in making decisions.
• Reduces stress, gives energy and vitality.
Hardness Level: 5 - 6
Specific Weight: 4.9 - 5.3
Chakras: Root Chakra
Citrine, the color of which goes from yellow to light brown, is used in the treatment of many diseases. It has healing energy. It strengthens self-confidence, destroys self-destructive tendencies, makes one feel good. Citrine is also used to activate massage oils. This stone energizes the oil, accelerates the circulation and allows it to penetrate better into the skin.
If you carry citrine on your neck with the tip down, this gives you confidence and universal strength. Citrine, another name of which is the merchant's stone, is put by some believers in their vaults.
They believe that citrine increased their monetary power. Some people think that it is an unfortunate stone, and they try not to take it anyway.
Citrine is often mixed with topaz, a much more precious stone than itself. Sometimes the name citrine is used incorrectly as another name of topaz. This is because the orange or yellowish species of topaz are similar to citrine in color.
Benefits of Citrine Stone
Citrine, like Amethyst, can be used to block unwanted energies in an environment.
Citrine is a stone believed to be successful.
• It gives feelings of joy and happiness to the person carrying it.
• It helps the person to get rid of the emotions that cause depression. It strengthens the sense of self-confidence and is comforting and reassuring in cases of irritability.
• It destroys negative energy. However, it does not collect negative energy such as quartz crystal. For this reason, it does not need much to purify from negative energies.
• Increases mental clarity.
It is believed to be beneficial for kidney, colon, lungs, digestive organs and heart.
Hardness Level: 7
Chakras: Lower abdomen, Sun's fly
Ruby, one of the most valuable stones in terms of beauty and aesthetics, is known as the lord of stones in India. It is the most precious and hardest stone after diamond. Ruby has a hardness of 9.0 and a melting point of 2050 ° C. It has a range of colors ranging from red to brown or from pink to magenta, in various shades of red. What gives the red color to the ruby is the chrome element in it.
Ruby was used in the first laser production. Contrary to popular belief, making laser with ruby has not been very easy. The main reason for the difficulty is that ruby has three energy levels.
It is an unpretentious stone in its natural state, but it can be as eye-catching as a diamond when cut.
Ruby gives people a sense of freedom and gives a revival effect. It provides the expression of feelings such as courage, leadership and happiness. Ruby stone positively stimulates blood circulation. It gives the bearer a sense of courage and self-confidence.
It reflects the energy in the red color to the person carrying it.
Ruby stone is used as precious stones in jewelry such as rings, necklaces, bracelets and necklaces. It takes its place among the stones that jewelry lovers value most. It reflects a wonderful range of colors that contain the shades of red. It increases body resistance with the energy of red color and is known to strengthen the immune system. Ruby stone is one of the most popular and preferred stones.
Benefits of Ruby Stone
• It strengthens the immune system.
• It is good against sexual excesses.
• It has a positive rejuvenating effect on blood circulation.
• It leads the person who carries him to be honest.
• It helps the person to express his true nature and personality freely.
• It strengthens one's self-confidence and courage.
• It saves the person from their own limitations, increases their spiritual development and feelings of happiness.
• It saves the person from the negative emotions he feels about himself.
• Provides unconditional love. It increases feelings of understanding and tolerance towards other people.
• It strengthens the intuition and ensures that evil is avoided.
Hardness Level: 9
Chakras: Root, Heart
Cleaning: Flowing water / Sun (1 hour)
The stone of mythology and legends, Emerald is one of the most precious stones in the world. It was believed that it was raining because the color was green. Emerald has been used as jewelry for centuries. History of emerald mines in Egypt BC. It dates back to 1650. Emerald has traditionally been considered the birthstone of May. Also in some cultures, emerald is known as a traditional gift for the 55th wedding anniversary.
Emerald, a type of Beryl mine, is a perfect stone. Compared to other precious stones, it is softer. It does not shine much like other stones. Its color is eye-catching and it is a very impressive stone. This green and transparent gemstone is a precious gem.
The emerald, whose power of breaking and spreading light is not very high, does not shine much compared to other precious stones. Top quality emeralds, including British royal jewelry, are exported from Colombia.
Emeralds are formed in the veins together with calcite and pyrite. Pure emeralds are very rare. Emerald crystals often contain other minerals and small stains.
It has many kinds of cuts like emeralds like diamonds. The maintenance of emerald is also important. It needs to be lubricated in order to restore its color periodically and to restore its smooth surface.
Since cracks and non-fractures are very rare, they are very valuable. Emerald brings abundance and joy.
Benefits of Emerald Stone
• It strengthens the immune system, nervous system, heart, lungs and kidney.
• Strengthens friendship, marriage and family ties.
• It emphasizes feelings of success and satisfaction. It rescues the feeling of inadequacy and strengthens the feeling of gratitude towards life.
• Gives a sense of love to the person. It increases the joy of living.
Hardness Level: 8
Chakras: Sunfly, Heart, Forehead
Cleaning: Flowing water / Sun (1 hour)